- Ajai, L. Bengtsson, D. Breashears, P.J. Crutzen, S. Fuzzi, W. Haeberli, W.W. Immerzeel, G. Kaser, C. Kennel, A. Kulkarni, R. Pachauri, T. H. Painter, J. Rabassa, V. Ramanathan, A. Robock, C. Rubbia, L. Russell, M. Sánchez Sorondo, H.J. Schellnhuber, S. Sorooshian, T. F. Stocker, L.G. Thompson, O.B. Toon, and D. Zaelke. "Fate of the Moutain Glaciers in the Anthropocene: A Report by the Working Group Commissioned by the Pontifical Academy of Sciences." Pontifical Academy of Sciences, May 11, 2011, Vatican City, Italy.
- Cattolica, Robert, Richard Herz, James Giolitto, and Matt Summers. “Economic Analysis of A 3MW Biomass Gasification Power Plant.” Presentation for ASME Energy Sustainability Conference 2009, July 19-23, 2009, San Francisco, California.
- Das, Tapash, Michael D. Dettinger, and Daniel R. Cayan. "Potential impacts of global climate change on Tijuana River Watershed hydrology - An initial analysis." Version 1.0. A report submitted to the Sustainability Solutions Institute, University of California San Diego, March 2010, La Jolla, California.
- Deheyn, Dimitri. "Metals concentration in salt marshes plants and kelp around San Diego: A window to environment quality."
Final report submitted to the Sustainability Solutions Institute, University of California San Diego, September 2009, La Jolla, California.
- Deheyn, Dimitri, and Lisa R. Shaffer. (2007) "Saving Venice: Engineering and ecology in the Venice lagoon." Technology in Society, 29, 205–213.
- Giolitto, Jim, Jason Kranz, Kathy Lin, Rex Motes, and Robert Peele. “Biomass to Power Economic Feasibility Study.” June 23, 2009, La Jolla, California.
- "Ice, Snow and Water: Impacts of Climate Change on California and Himalayan Asia." UCSD Sustainability Solutions Institute. Workshop Report, May 4-6, 2009, La Jolla, California.
- "Implications of Climate Change and Variability on African Water Resources." UCSD Sustainability Solutions Institute and the Centre for Energy Studies at the University of Cambridge. Workshop Report, September 21-23, 2009, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- "Perspectives on Energy Policy: Security, Economics, and the Environment." Sandia National Laboratories and the UCSD Sustainability Solutions Institute. Workshop Report, March 18-19, 2009, La Jolla, California.
- Point Loma Outfall Review. UCSD Environment and Sustainability Initiative. Submitted to the Metropolitan Wastewater Department City of San Diego, October 1, 2007, San Diego, California.
- "The San Diego Foundation Regional Focus 2050 Study: Climate Change Related Impacts in the San Diego Region by 2050." Summary Prepared for the 2008 Climate Change Impacts Assessment, Second Biennial Science Report to the California Climate Action Team, November 18, 2008. The San Diego Foundation, 2008.
- Sarabia-Ramirez, Hiram and Keith Pezzoli. "RENEW-SD - Regional Ecology Network and Environmental Workbench for Sustainable Development." Website with power-point presentations. University of California San Diego, 2007, La Jolla, California.
- "The Transition to a Carbon-Neutral Energy Economy: Exploring UCSD’s Role." UCSD Environment and Sustainability Initiative. ESI Energy Workshop, May 3-5, 2006, La Jolla, California.
- "Venice Sustainability Advisory Panel Report." UCSD Sustainability Solutions Institute. Submitted to the Venice Consortium, June 17, 2009, Venice, Italy. University of California, San Diego, 2009.
- "Who are Artisanal Fishers?" Dir. James Broesch. Featuring Dr. Nancy Knowlton, Dr. Jeremy Jackson, Damien Cie, Sheila Walsh. UCSD Environment and Sustainability Initiative, 2008, La Jolla, California. Quick-time movie file.
- Zaslavsky, Ilya. “Information Infrastructure for Publishing and Integrating Water Resource Data from Pacific Rim Universities in support of Hydrologic Modeling and Integrated Water Resource Management.” Final Report, 2010, La Jolla, California.